BUFFY: I think they do connect.
XANDER: What, to this Chumash spirit vengeance guy?
BUFFY: Didn't you say the Chumash got all diseased when they were all holed up in the mission?
WILLOW: Yeah. This has a better account of everything. It lists the various--
XANDER: Various??? As in...?
WILLOW: Well, the important thing is not to panic.
XANDER: You just recited the mystical panic-causing incantation, so little hope there. Let's talk about the various.
WILLOW: Well, they did suffer from malaria, some smallpox--
ANYA: I was gonna say smallpox.
WILLOW: --you know, syphilis, but basically--
WILLOW: Well, but this is probably mystical, and it'll all go away as soon as--
XANDER: As soon as what?
WILLOW: We still don't know what we're gonna do. Well, maybe I can find something.
GILES: Let's give him some land. I'm sure that'll clear everything right up.
BUFFY: Sarcasm accomplishes nothing, Giles.
GILES: It's sort of an end unto itself.
XANDER: Can we come rocketing back to the part about me and my new syphilis?
ANYA (Stroking his forehead): It'll make you blind and insane, but it won't kill you. The smallpox will.
WILLOW: Maybe there's a Wiccan spell that can cure it. Something regular medicine doesn't know. Ooh, there's a potion. Sage, salt...onion?
BUFFY: That's the stuffing.
XANDER: Oh, God.
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- "Buffy Summers's Vampire Blindspot" (Xander, Buffy, Spike; FRT) by Witherstone
- Family Ties, Chapters 1-18/? (SPN/BtVS; Xander-centric; FRM) by goldenspringtime
- Fiction Rating Key Here
- "NR" = "Not Rated"
- Authors' given ratings usually trusted, but "general audiences" and "K" or "K+" are increased to "FRT" because of original BtVS/AtS series' ratings. Occasional stronger ratings given when chance glances show they're needed. The "F-bomb" requires FRMA, no matter how it's used. Graphic depictions of human-on-human violence and/or child sexual abuse deferred to next day's editor for private life reasons. Thanks for understanding. :-)
[Images, Audio & Video]
- PHOTOS: (Pieceworks Card with Piece of Buffy's Homecoming Dress (front/back photos) by pmore96 in Buffy
- VIDEO: My Edit Of Buffy Characters As Lyrics From Silence - Khalid × Marshmellow (Embedded YouTube fanvid) by idiotic_memer in Buffy
- VIDEO: Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Influence on YA Writing (Virtual Discussion Panel) by Slayerfest 98
[Reviews & Recaps]
- My Hot Take On Season 6 (BtVS) by Ryuchel in Buffy
- First Rewatch of BtVS "Sleeper" Episode by ofstormsandwolves
- I’m almost half way through season 7 in my rewatch and I can’t help but draw comparisons between Dawn and Andrew....(Anonymous ask) response by impalementation
- VIDEO: Analysing Buffy | BTVS S01E07 "Angel" | "That's Some Bullsh*t Right There!" (Quick summary followed by analysis/opinion) by What the Pop EDITOR'S REC
- VIDEO: Buffy the Vampire Slayer 2x03 - "School Hard" (REACTION) - (clips w/commentary) by Paul's SceneEDITOR'S REC
- VIDEO: Angel Season 1 - "Five By Five" (1X18) and "Sanctuary" (1X19) Reaction - The Sunnydale Review (dual video podcast) by Wicked Good Podcasts
- VIDEO: Buffy! The Vampire Slayer Reaction S03E15 "Consequences" (clips with commentary; NSFW [multiple F-bombs]) by SoraMiyano
- My tweets links by dontkillspike
- Call for Banners by teragramm in seasonal-spuffy
- VIDEO: Sydney Hunt: Once More with Feeling Exclusive Interview (BtVS Parody, Sep 26, Oct 2-3, 2020) by Starry Starry Skies Productions
- Why did buffy leave Sunnydale and not stay with her friends? (with bonus Ubervamp hug short) by Gibby11
- Drogyn and his inabilty to lie by Willdon231 in ANGEL
- Who else is glad that the writers picked Andrew over Anya and Jonathan? by buttercupcreamcup in Buffy
[Articles, Interviews, and Other News]
- None to report.
Did we miss something? Want us to announce a Buffyverse contributor's/fan's upcoming birthday?
Submit a link to be included in the newsletter here!