Giles: A nest? What sort of-
Buffy: There were people there. It, um, it looked like they were paying vampires to bite them.
Xander: *Now* I know what to get for the person who has everything!
Willow: Who would pay to get bitten?
Anya: Oh, that's been going on for centuries. Humans hire vampires to feed off them, they, well, you know, they-they get off on the rush.
Giles: And the ... hazards of the underworld can become addictive to ... some people.
Xander: Why don't the vampires just kill 'em?
Anya: Because they get cash, hot and cold running blood, and ... they don't leave any corpses behind so they don't get hunted.
Giles: But still, i-it can be terribly dangerous for humans. I mean, people can end up dying accidentally, or, or meeting a, a vampire who only pretends to play by the house rules.
Buffy: You knew about this and you didn't tell me?
Giles: I hadn't seen it since my Ripper days. I had no idea it was going on in Sunnydale.
Buffy: Well, it is. And I'm gonna stop it.
The Sunnydale Herald is currently looking for a few good editors! Contributing to the Herald is a great way to get your Buffy on! For more information, send us an ask (on Tumblr) or post a reply to this post (on Livejournal or Dreamwidth)!
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- Blue Balled (Cordelia/Xander, E,X-Men xover) by JoeHundredaire
- Worst video game characters ever (Ensemble, T) by Aragorn_II_Elessar
- That Cord of Communion (Willow/Angel, M) by corpus_crispy
- [Podfic] "Fuck Joss Whedon": a found poem of AO3 tags by thenewbuzzwuz () by Amanita_Fierce, Chantress, CompassRose, Gilraina, greedy_dancer, kingtysonsworld, olive2read, Ravin, RhetoricalQuestions, saffronbunbaker, semperfiona_podfic (semperfiona), sPODghetti (RainingPrince), sunlightsymphony, Tipsy_Kitty
- Ice (Spike/Angel, G) by VioletArroyo
- A wandering creep (Ensemble, T) by Bl4ckHunter
- The wrath of Kennedy unloaded on the creep (Ensemble, T) by Bl4ckHunter
- To Boldly Go (The ff.net Remix) (Dawn, T) by VelvetMouse
- Mindscape (Ensemble, T, Veronica Mars xover) by
- The Burbank Wedding (Caridad, T, Chuck xover) by Starfox5
- Not Trina (Willow, G, Veronica Mars xover) by DarkVoid116
- All Things Will Fade (Spike/Angel, unrated) by EyeballsToEntrails
- Lineage (Spike/Angel, T) by Gabriel_Is_My_Guardian_Angel89
- Comfort (Willow/Spike, M) by zemersodi
- all the devils (gone to the rapture) (Buffy/Faith, T) by bodytoflame
- Buffy...4.0?ish? (Buffy/Spike, Buffy/Pike, Andrew, unrated) by sweetbutnutty
- Dumplings (Buffy/Spike, g) by SleepingTigress
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Shadowed Suspicion Chapter 193 (Robin Wood, T, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure xover) by madimpossibledreamer
- Bloody Love Ch. 1/? (Spike/Drusilla, M, French) by Petite_Laitue
- First Wives but Second Loves, Chapter 13 (Buffy/Spike, M) by rkm
- Child of Shadow, Chapter 13 (Buffy/Spike, M) by Sigyn
- A Time For Everything , Chapter 11 (Buffy/Spike, E) by Nik84
- Suddenly You're Mine, Chapter 9 (Buffy/Spike, E) by Dorians Kitten
- By Fate or Free Will, Chapter 9 (Buffy/Spike, E) by Spuffy516
- Strange Changes, Chapter 5 (Buffy/Spike, ) by Annabellee
- The Beginner's Guide to Dating A Ghost, Chapter 4 (Buffy/Spike, M) by sweetprincipale
- Broken Bridges, Chapter 16 (Buffy/Spike, E) by Dusty
- Figurehead and Flame, Chapter 1 (Buffy/Spike, M) by Minx DeLovely
- The Future is Ours , Chapter 26 (Buffy/Spike, ) by DarkEternity96
- Run, Buffy, Run Ch. 37 (Buffy, Xander, M) by cmdruhura
[Images, Audio & Video]
- Artwork:Drusilla () by damascenaandbones
[Reviews & Recaps]
- 20 Year Rewatch - s01e04 "I Fall to Pieces" by Ohigetjokes
- 20 Year Rewatch - s01e05 "Rm w/a Vu" by Ohigetjokes
- 20 Year Rewatch - s01e06 "Sense & Sensitivity" by Ohigetjokes
- Expecting by magic-400
- 20 Year Rewatch - s01e07 "Bachelor Party", s01e08 "I Will Remember You", s01e09 "Hero" by Ohigetjokes
- PUBLICATION: Wild At Heart S4 E6 by Buffy and the Art of Story
- How I love these two, season 7 by tetrakys
- i realize this is fully contrary to what most people enjoy abt btvs but. by shieldsmaiden
- buffy and angel in amends by marinxttes
- i finally got around to reading the faith oneshot and issue 23 of the buffy comics by ofstormsandwolves
- Spike Pre and Post Soul by Multiple Authors
- Was Buffy's soul affected? by ILLYRIAN
- Thoughts on Buffy calling Spike "William?" by GothicBuffy
- Couldn't Slayers Tattoo a Cross on their Skin? by Multiple Authors
- AtS S1 - A Strong or a Stuttering Start? by Stoney and others
- Why does soulless Spike react in horror to his mother’s words in LMPTM by bespangeled and others
- BtVS rewatch: S7 review of Potential by KingofCretins
- What if Willow/Xander had gotten together in Seasons 1-2? by precita
- I love the Mayor by Eggo999
- Spin the bottle by ConesofDunshire777
- Buffy Season 6 - After Season 5 finale by norarale
- THE MAGNIFICENT 7(th) by caldude1985
- What if Faith would have been Buffy by Eggo999
- If producers were allowed to use the F-word occasionally by Proud3GnAthst
- Boyfriend is watching Buffy for the first time by Possible-Razzmatazz1
- Rewatching The Prom by Skeighls
- Lack of repercussion from deaths by nazia987
- A quite underappreciated duo by Cpt_Falafel
- Buffy Podcasts Recommendations! by prophecygirl311
- Where did the Scoobies’ group nickname come from? by RedDogSeventyTwo
- Super Attracted to Xander as an Adult? by lexi_lea44
- After watching "The Body" for the first time in 10 years... by Kaii_Low
- Coming to the End of a Buffy/Angel ordered run by Atomm
- Hell’s Bells by RedDogSeventyTwo
- Old Angel podcasts are gone by brucekraftjr
- When Willow visits Tara’s grave in Help by corrino2000
- A seriously missed opportunity by writers by lcharlesh
- Parker is a jerk by Eggo999
- Spike in AtS 1x03 by ConesofDunshire777
- Conversations with dead people by mandahm
- Why is Buffy's strength/power level so inconsistent between episodes? by precita
- I remember Supernatural was being marketed as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer for guys" () by EvaWolves
- Has Caleb sexually assaulted any girls in the past? by toomuchaffectionlove
- This scene... How her line just hurts... by Cpt_Falafel
- Does anyone find Spike's first Slayer killing VERY DISTURBING by EvaWolves
- As Non-sensical as this Episode (Eternity S1E17) was, it was Actually Pretty Good. by Sayed64
- by LightBlueSky55
- Do you think Joss Whedon killing off Kendra so quickly was racism? by precita
- Spike killed two slayers by missjuliamazing
- Question about Dawn by queensleazy
- No Place Like Home. Awesome ep, amazing sequence by HummusOffensive
- How many slayers were there supposed to be before Willow's spell? by YourVeryOwnCat