The Sunnydale Herald is currently looking for a few more good editors! Contributing to The Herald is a great way to get your Buffy on! For more information, send us an ask (on Tumblr) or send a message to one of our chief editors (on Livejournal or Dreamwidth) thenewbuzwuzz or rahirah (see our profile page for links to their accounts).
SPIKE: ....So, I think we got a lead. Where's Buffy?
DAWN: Um...she's not here right now.
SPIKE: When's she get back?
WILLOW: Uh--While you were gone, we all got together and t--talked out some disagreements that we were having--um--and, eventually, after much discussion, Buffy decided that it would be best for all of us if she took a...little time off--a little breather.
SPIKE: Uh-huh. I see. Been practicing that little speech long, have you? So--Uh--Buffy took some time off right in the middle of the apocalypse, and it was her decision?
XANDER: Well, we all decided.
SPIKE: Oh, yeah. You all decided. (chuckles) You sad, sad, ungrateful traitors. Who do you think you are?
WILLOW: We're her friends. We just want--
SPIKE: Oh, that's ballsy of you. You're her friends, and you betray her like this?
GILES: You don't understand--
SPIKE: You know, I think I do... (disdainfully) Rupert. You used to be the big man, didn't you? The teacher all full of wisdom. Now she's surpassed you, and you can't handle it. She has saved your lives again and again. (the others avoid eye contact) She's died for you....
~~"Touched," Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV), Episode 142 (S7E20)~~
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- "Leather" (Tara/Willow; Breakup; FRT) by LEDbiantastic
- "Fire & Ice" (Buffy/Ensouled Spike, Xander, Giles; FRT) by nikkixsensei
- "I Only Have Eyes For You" (Buffy, Spike, Angel, Angelus, Drusilla, Mrs. Newman, James; FRT) by nikkixsensei
- "Reunion" (Ats/BtVS; Buffy/Spike, Angel; FRT) - (TGIQ alt ending) by nikkixsensei
- "Parting Gift" (Buffy/Spike; FRT) - ("Chosen" end) by nikkixsensei
- "Silver Light" (Buffy/Spike, Dawn; FRT) - (RE: "Touched" note) by nikkixsensei
- "Prey" (S7; Buffy/Spike, OMC; FRT) by nikkixsensei
- "Young And Hot Grandma" (AtS/BtVS; Angel/Cordy, Connor/Dawn; FRT) by klutzy_girl
- "What Once Was Lost" (Giles, Merrick, Buffy mention; FRT) by Quaggy
[Images, Audio & Video]
[Reviews & Recaps]
[Articles, Interviews, and Other News]
- Favored of the Gods, "Being Human" (29/?) (Buffy/Spike, OFC, Anya, Dawn, Giles, Halfrek, Tara, Willow, Xander; FRMA) by Soulburnt
- Justice for Spike, "Spike vs William" (4/?) (Buffy/Spike, Halfrek, William, Ensemble; FRMA) by Ajmilone
- Do Not Read This Journal: Musings of a Vampire on Life, Love and (Un)Living on a Hellmouth, "20 Questions" (85/?) - (Buffy/Spike; FRMA) by IvoryPetals
- Do Not Read This Journal: Musings of a Vampire on Life, Love and (Un)Living on a Hellmouth, "Malfunction" (86/?) - (Buffy/Spike; FRMA) by IvoryPetals
- Do Not Read This Journal: Musings of a Vampire on Life, Love and (Un)Living on a Hellmouth, "Buffy Speak" (87/?) - (Buffy/Spike; FRMA) by IvoryPetals
- Do Not Read This Journal: Musings of a Vampire on Life, Love and (Un)Living on a Hellmouth, "Aphrodisiac" (88/?) - (Buffy/Spike; FRMA) by IvoryPetals
- For the Defense of Puppies, "Primary Research" (9/?) (HP/AtS[S5]; Spike-centric; FRM) by Runewolf
- Fighting the Darkness, Chapters 1-19/? (BtVS/AtS/Smallville/Batman; Buffy-centric; FRMA) by lateVMlover
- Fiction Rating Key Here
- "NR" = "Not Rated"
- Authors' given ratings usually trusted, but "general audiences" and "K" or "K+" are increased to "FRT" because of original BtVS/AtS series' ratings. Occasional stronger ratings given when chance glances show they're needed. The "F-bomb" requires FRMA, no matter how it's used. Graphic depictions of violence and/or child sexual abuse deferred to next day's editor for private life reasons. Thanks for understanding. :-)